"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Friday 3 June 2011

ePortfolio - What 8B means to me!

This is post one out of 3 posts for the ePortfolio!


Paint.net
1) For this assignment, we had to use a popular program called paint.net (sort of like another program called Photoshop). From this, we took a picture of history and had to change it so the history would have changed. For example, for my assignment I took a picture of one of George Bush's speeches and cropped out his face and changed it with a face of Adam Sandler. This is my finished assignment below!






2) The next assignment I'm going to put here is my science fair project! Basically, we had to have a partner of 2-3 people and with that think of an idea for the school science fair. I was partnered with Sophia, and we decided to do a professional solar oven using an infra-red 100 watt bulb as the source of 'sunlight'. This project became a success and we came 2nd place for it out of the whole middle school! This is how the project looked like:




3) The next assignment I'm going to show you is a review of a Shakespeare classic story called Twelfth Night. We have been studying this story for a long time and in the end we had to do a final review! I'm proud of this work because it took me a few hours to complete but in the end I got a 100%! Woohoo! Here's a little sneak peak of how it looked:




4) The final assignment I'm going to show you is another piece of work I am proud of. This is because we have been working on making this assignment for a few months, and it took a while to complete! First after learning about the subject of WWI, we had to each pick a topic from the subject and write a 2,500 word essay on it. After it was written, she gave it back with our corrections and grades and we had to finalize it into a powerpoint presentation. I chose the topic of Trench Warfare, and got a 95% on it! Here is  a sneak peak:



No comments:

Post a Comment